Leo Fender's Telecaster was the world's first production model solid-body electric guitar. It brought the guitar to the front as a mainstream instrument, with players praising it for its affordable price, trendsetting looks and reliability. Armed with the Telecaster, artists like Jimmy Page and Keith Richards went on to shape the very history of rock 'n' roll. Fender has been making high quality, low-cost instruments under the Squier brand since the early 1980s. Squier instruments are widely known to be exceptional value for money, meaning you can own a classic without breaking the bank!
The Squier Affinity Telecaster is a solid guitar with a traditional aesthetic style and classic features like a C shaped maple neck and two vintage-style single-coil Tele pickups. With versatile sound and easy playability, this Telecaster is a great way to dip your toes into the electric guitar pool. The Affinity Tele represents the best value in solid-body electric guitar design, and when you trade up, it will be worth far more than any no-name copy.
- Body Shape: Solid Body Single Cutaway
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Race Red
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 21
- Pickups: 2 x Vintage-style Tele Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Bridge: 6-saddle Top-load Tele bridge
- Tuners: Standard Die-cast
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, .009-.042