Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris E4.5 studio monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response so they reveal what’s really in your tracks and mixes. They also offer a suite of acoustic tuning controls to let you adjust their response for the acoustics of your room. The result: Eris monitors ensure you hear everything accurately so you can produce your best work.
Components and construction
- 4.5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 50 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS
- Unbalanced 1/8-inch TS
- RCA inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output