From their beginnings in 1988 as MIDIman, designing software and hardware solutions for connecting MIDI, audio, and computers together in a system for the production of electronic based music, M-Audio has evolved into of the most respected names in music computer interface and studio integration solutions, keyboard and controller products, and essential musical hardware from microphones to studio monitors.
M-Audio's Code series of controllers come with everything you need to create some serious music. Multiple banks of faders, knobs, buttons, pads, pitch bend and modulation wheels give you complete control of assignable parameters. A new feature is the X/Y Touchpad, which provides additional and direct interaction with effects and instrument plugin parameters across an X/Y axis. In addition, the natural profile keys are both velocity and pressure sensitive and the keyboards can be split into four assignable zones to maximize the flexibility and functionality of your setup.
- No. of Keys: 25
- Type: Full Size, velocity and pressure sensitive
- Effects/Sounds: Dependent on setup. Used for controlling plug-ins/virtual instruments.
- Other Features: Pitch & Modulation Wheels, 16 backlit trigger pads(velocity sensitive), 4 assignable knobs, 5 assignable buttons, 5 assignable faders, Fully assignable XY pad for HID control
- Connectors: Sustain and Volume pedal input, USB Power, 5 Pin MIDI In and Out
- Accessories: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology, VIP 3.0
- Dimensions: 53.0 cm x 25.5cm x 7.1cm
- Weight: 2.8kg