Enter the world of studio-based recording with the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro—the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects. Combining the AIR 192|4 interface, HDH40 headphones, a Nova Black condenser microphone, XLR cable and the premium AIR Series Software Suite, laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier. With the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro, the combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software results in pro-grade audio capture for every recording scenario.
The AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro comes complete with 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. An entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package has been added to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay your effects needs are covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- (1) XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones
- *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
- Minimum System Requirements: macOS: 10.8 Class Compliant, PC: Windows 7, Windows Driver, Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
- What's In The Box: AIR 192|4, USB-C-to-USB-C Cable, USB-C-to-USB-A Cable, NOVA Black Microphone, Microphone Carrying Pouch, XLR Microphone Cable, Microphone Shock Mount, Microphone Windscreen, HDH40 Headphones, Software Download Cards, User Guide, Safety and Warranty Manual