With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR + 1/4" balanced combo input, and an all-new 1/4" instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
The AIR 192|4 features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, and it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zero-latency technology.
The AIR 192|4 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite to suit your production needs. An entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package has also been added; whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay your effects needs are covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialling in the perfect level
- XLR + 1/4" TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) 1/4" instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo 1/4" outs; 1/4" headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
*Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
- Minimum System Requirements: macOS: 10.8 Class Compliant, PC: Windows 7, Windows Driver, Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
- Power: USB-bus-powered