Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with an arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and Pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out a clear tone with plenty of girths and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
This model also features all-black hardware including a synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Amaranth
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Pickup(s): Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Chrome