Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Make music and record audio wherever inspiration strikes, from your home studio to the great outdoors, with the ultimate portable recording interface.
Whether you’re a solo guitarist, vocalist, budding content creator, or anything in between, enjoy the sharpest sound quality, the smartest features, and the best software included as standard. MiniFuse 1 is designed to make your sound happen.
- Included Arturia instruments - 500 vintage & modern keyboard presets with Analog Lab Intro
- Arturia FX: Rev PLATE-140 reverb, Pre 1973 vintage preamp, Delay TAPE-201 echo, Chorus JUN-6 analog chorus
- Ableton Live Lite - compose, record, produce anything
- Tutorials - Learn recording and music production with MiniFuse, starting with the basics
- Exclusive content - Tips, tricks, and advice from industry experts
- Dedicated online portal - Access everything you need online in one place
- Subscriptions - Complimentary introductions to world-class audio & mixing services
- 1 x combo Mic/Inst/Line XLR Input with 48V phantom power
- 2 x 1/4" TRS balanced line outputs with volume control
- 1 x stereo headphone output with volume control
- Direct Monitor switch
- 1 x USB2 type A hub (250mA max.)
- 1 x stereo virtual loopback channel
- USB-C interface compatible with PC and Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Dimensions: 6 in x 3.9 in x 1.65 in / 154 mm x 100 mm x 43 mm
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. / 336 g
- Platform Requirements: OS X 10.13 or later (64 bit) 64-bit Intel® Core™ or AMD multi-core processor (i5 processor or faster recommended) with 4 GB RAM (8 GB+ recommended) / Windows 8.1 or later (64-bit) 64-bit Intel® Core™ or AMD multi-core processor (i5 processor or faster recommended) with 4 GB RAM (8 GB+ recommended)