KeyLab MkII combines the comprehensive control of Arturia’s classic original KeyLab with the streamlined workflow and smart features of KeyLab Essential, while adding exciting new features and a new level of quality, expression, and luxury. KeyLab MkII is the must-have controller for professional music-makers.
Every KeyLab MkII comes complete with an exciting collection of software titles that let you start performing and recording straight out of the box. Two full Arturia titles are included - Analog Lab 3 and Piano V 2, letting you not only enjoy over 6,000 incredible vintage synth and keyboard sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection, but also a comprehensive physically modelled piano suite. If you are new to the world of recording, or simply want to try out a different DAW, KeyLab MkII also includes Ableton Live Lite, an introduction to one of the most popular recording and performance platforms in the world. Record, create, mix, edit, effect, and release, all from the comfort of one free software package.
- MIDI and USB compatible controller with recording software control thanks to the MCU/HUI protocol.
- 61 Arturia Pro-Feel semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Rugged aluminium chassis
- Metal pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 4 CV outputs and 1 CV input for modular connectivity
- DAW Commands with magnetic overlays
- Total Analog Lab integration with dedicated “Category” buttons for quick navigation
- Three banks of 9 MIDI-assignable knobs, faders, and RGB buttons, preconfigured to work with Analog Lab 3 instruments
- 16 backlit RGB multi-function pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 2 customizable chord modes
- 32-character LCD screen
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs, as well as 3 additional auxiliary pedal inputs